Dσ u κиσω αвσuт нeя?

My photo
武吉波浪, 马六甲, Malaysia
開開心心的過著每一天是她的目標。 她希望每天都能給到朋友開心的歡笑,給朋友希望與機會。♥

[_LET'S CHAT_]

Monday, 7 September 2009

I cannot Tahan liaw!!!!

Haiz~~

tis few days i cant slp well as i can~although i'm really tired ady, but still keep dreaming at thr thinking sumting tat imposible n many else~ bsides, now i'm moody too~ i hav alot of thing to say at here, but i think i'm quite speechless de lo~~ARG!!!!!!!!!

when i cant slp, i will think alot of the weird question n ask myself y tat should thouse thing be like tat?? I always think about tat y nowadays i had changed alot?? Last time when i was just step in the secondary sch i was a kindly, shamefull, keep smile at all the time, wont easy get angry my frend even tat they ar wrong, n easy get bully (actually not bully la, just chun zhen lo)...

but now, the 1 i am form 4 had changed in all the aspek as my attitude, my style talk wif fren (sumtime time easy get angry), always absent for sch attendents, n getting lazy to do my hw as well~~

WTH??wat is the main problem n cause me till like tis?? stressfull?? useless?? pengaruh rakan sebaya??(like writing karangan) my feeling get hurt from sum1??frends prob?? answer is I DUN NOE!!!

For me, frends is plying a very very importants role in my life~ although tis few year i had noe many new frends n they ar kindly n frendly but tats not I 1. I just wan a few best frend always walk or stand or even pangsai 2gether...but i think i hav no such the best frend in my life...

Today at school, i din ask anyfrend to accompony me line up when perhimpunan~ the 1 who onli talk wif me is just Shahidah (my malay's best frend) ,mayqi n wan teng onli~ others they just talk themselves n din chat v me at all if got tats just asking me about the folio onli...when tat time, i really get hurt~ I just noe i always ALONE in sch~

n yet, tis is not i perasan, it is happened since few months ago!!!
every time nid i mention just care about me, do u all noe i also a human being, i also nid sumbody care, n tis cause me not dare to couple wif guys~


now is just 12.06am onli, but i had already 28 hours din slp~haiz~


even tat my parents also dun noe my feeling now, just few boy's frend caring about me....thx guys~(not my peminat==)


sumtime really hard to make a decided :'(

No comments: