Dσ u κиσω αвσuт нeя?

My photo
武吉波浪, 马六甲, Malaysia
開開心心的過著每一天是她的目標。 她希望每天都能給到朋友開心的歡笑,給朋友希望與機會。♥

[_LET'S CHAT_]

Tuesday, 17 August 2010

I SHOULD =)

Yesterday Teacher Grace told me that i shouldn't stop for my piano lesson. Miss Lai and her try to give me some advance on the further learning of piano. After my grade 6 piano practical exam, i could directly skip my grade 7 practical and go to grade 8. Once if I had stopped my lesson, I just worry about that I will be lazy and not that familiar to play the piano anymore. So is it continue will be better? erm... I think so =)

P/s : I like SONATINA album the most, it is consider as classical period xD (雪莲, do you ready to fight with the exam by tomorrow?)

1 comment:

樱桃Cheryl said...

yes,of course.
i have to fight until the end cause i can't waist my dad money to register this exam...
so if anything happen,i need to do my best and go for it^^